Great American Cookies® to Spread Holiday Cheer by Offering the Chance to Win $1,000 in PrizesDecember 15th 2015
Great American Cookies® to Spread Holiday Cheer by Offering the Chance to Win $1,000 in Prizes Santa teams up with his favorite cookie company to sweeten the holiday season with prizes for the funniest holiday photos using #keepsantajolly, along with 10 ways parents can make his nice list this year ATLANTA (Dec. 15, 2015) ? 'Twas the holiday season, when all across the U.S., parents and children alike were busy getting in good deeds ? within reason ? in time to make Santa's "nice" list. And to give folks a chance to win a treat for their good behavior and a break from holiday season stress, Santa has teamed up with Great American Cookies® ? his favorite brand of cookies ? to give away $1,000 in gift cards throughout December to parents who submit their funniest family photos with Santa. To enter the contest, parents can post photos of their not-so-happy campers sitting on Santa's lap using the hashtag #keepsantajolly. Weekly winners will be chosen to receive a $250 Great American Cookies gift card to sweeten up this year?s holiday celebrations. "Great American Cookies knows that the holiday season can be a bit stressful, making it a challenge sometimes for both children and parents to be on their best behavior. For the second year in a row, we've teamed up with Santa to give folks a little encouragement ? with cookies, of course," said David Kaiser, vice president, Great American Cookies. "We hope people join us in celebrating the holidays and spreading cheer by sharing their funny Santa photo memories with us for the chance to win something sweet for their holiday gatherings.? While children can make Santa's nice list by cleaning their rooms, doing their homework or being kind to their siblings, Santa is also reminding parents that there are some key tasks they too can complete to ensure they won't receive coal in their own stockings this year, including:
- Have faith that fruitcake is doing its best.
- DON?T EMAIL IN ALL CAPS.
- Tell the truth about Santa. He?s real.
- Be a more patient parent by counting to ten. Thousand.
- Re-gift cautiously.
- Give your kids the gift of not singing along to Drake.
- Stop saying ?in-laws? like it?s a swear word.
- Submit a holiday meltdown photo and #keepsantajolly.
- Don?t start arguments under the mistletoe.
- Restore everyone?s faith in the holidays with Great American Cookies? Cookie Cakes.
- Excellent interview and photo opportunity ? To request an interview with Great American Cookies representatives, or to obtain photos or graphics, please contact Kristi Betz at email@example.com (410) 902-5053.